We are recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer, to join a skilled team of individuals and to assist in the growth of our continuously expanding personalised giftware, ecommerce company.
Based in Keighley, West Yorkshire the position is full time and for an immediate start. Working hours are flexible and salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
The vacancy is a ‘product development’ lead role and the ideal candidate will be expected to use initiative and carry out competitor research to create best-selling designs across a wide range of product categories.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A quick learner, with the ability to use your own initiative
- Preferable experience in a similar industry
- Must be outgoing, passionate, and hard working
- Must have the ability to stick to deadlines and ask for help where unsure
- You will be expected to become familiarised with our full product range, templates and manufacturing procedures
- You will be consistently provided with design briefs on a range of different products and be expected to carry out the design and build of the product from start to finish in an allotted time
- You will be expected to use your initiative and design flare to research and think outside of the box when creating product designs. Attention to detail will be paramount
- Other duties might include creating website and marketing graphics and assisting in photo and video shoots
Before interview stage, you will be asked to fulfil a trial design brief provided by us to test your design abilities and initiative.
Please send your CV application to Chloe - firstname.lastname@example.org