Celtic FC Pattern Hooded Blanket (Adult)
Get wrapped up, put the match on and show your support with the official Celtic FC Pattern Hooded Blanket. The personalised wearable blanket has an understated design merged with the recipient’s initials for that unique touch. Ideal for those days where you want to work from home in comfort and it makes a perfect gift for those who just like to put their feet up on the weekend, get cosy, and watch the footy.
• PERSONALISE IT: Your chosen personalisation will be merged with the design to create a unique gift they are sure to love. The understated contemporary design looks great wearing it around the house.
• MAKES A FANTASTIC GIFT: This gift is perfect for every occasion!
• LIVE IN COMFORT: Made from 300 gsm anti-pill, soft fleece material, this blanket will keep you warm and cosy all winter long. In the summer it can be used to keep snug when sitting outside on those mild summer nights.
• QUALITY FINISH: Printed edge to edge with environmentally friendly water-based inks. The hem is then hand-stitched for that quality finish.
* Size: 150cm x 130cm (plus hood)
* Machine washable, drip dry only
Please do not use Emoji’s when personalising your order, our software does not support them.*
Shipping & Returns↓
All items are printed to order. We give a guideline of approximately 3 working days for your order to be manufactured, it is highly likely that your order will be dispatched within that timescale but we cannot make any guarantees and we cannot expedite any orders on request.
General Shipping Information
This information is based on timescales provided by Royal Mail:
UK - T48 (tracked 48) - (Estimated 3 Days Manufacture) + delivery within 48 hours - £2.99
International Tracked (EU) - (Estimated 3 Days Manufacture) + delivery within 3 – 5 working days* - prices vary on destination
International Tracked (ROW) - (Estimated 3 Days Manufacture) + delivery within 5 – 7 working days - prices vary on destination
*some overseas orders may incur additional charges due to recent changes within the EU, unfortunately this is out of our control.
We are experiencing high volumes of hold ups and delays at customs for international orders, whilst we apologise for any inconvenience, this is out of our control and we cannot intervene.
We cannot guarantee delivery within these timescales and cannot be held accountable for parcels that do not arrive within the timescales.
You will be liable for any additional charges arising from attempted deliveries during the normal working day if wrong delivery details are given, the postcode is incorrect, works are closed, or we are unable to obtain a signature.
Last Order Dates 2022
* Please note: Last order dates are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change & dependent on Royal Mail Industrial Actions.
UK Tracked 48
Monday 19th December
Australia / New Zealand – Monday 28th November
China – Tuesday 29th November
Africa / Asia / South America – Sunday 4th December
Cyprus / Malta – Monday 5th December
Greece / Turkey – Tuesday 6th December
Canada / Czech Republic / Finland / Italy / Poland / Sweden / USA – Tuesday 6th December
Austria / Denmark / Germany / Norway / Ireland / Portugal / Spain / Belgium / France – Wednesday 7th December
As every product is personalised, returns will not be accepted unless the fault is ours. Please contact us within 14 days if you believe you have received a faulty item and we will discuss return options with you.
If an order is returned due to unsuccessful delivery, it will only be kept for 60 days from date of return. You must contact us within this time for your parcel to be resent.